The Wilma drip system is an easy to use hydroponic system suitable for both beginners and professionals. It is perfect for growing plants in a small space and has a very good reputation for big yields. The system uses a pump to water your plants with a nutrient solution. The pots sit very stable in the system and it can handle large plants without falling over. The system is strong and yet lightweight enough so that it can be easily moved around.
Benefits of the Wilma Drip System
- Can be used with all types of grow media - coco, soil, clay pebbles or a mixture. Note: grow media is not included.
- The reservoir holds the nutrient solution so you don't have to refill it everyday.
- The runoff nutrient drains back into the reservoir so your plants roots don't sit in water and rot.
- Plants can be easily lifted out of the system and moved if needed.
- The pots are evenly spaced in the system so that plants have sufficient space to grow to their full potential.
- A low profile means the system ideal for use in grow tents.
- Includes pump
Wilma Drip System Specifications
|Size||Wilma Large 4 Pot [50L]||Wilma XL 4 Pot [70L]|
|Reservoir Volume (L)||50||70|
|Number of Pots||4||4|
|Pot Size (L)||18||18|
|Dimensions (cm)||75(L) x 75(W)||90(L) x 90(W)|
|Grow Medium||Coco/Soil||60/40 Mix||Clay Pebbles|
|Start||1 x 15 minute feed per day||2 x 15 minute feeds per day||2 x 15 minute feeds per day|
|Veg||2-3 x 15 minute feeds per day||3 x 15 minute feeds per day||3-4 x 15 minute feeds per day|
|Flowering||3-5 x 15 minute feeds per day||4-5 x 15 minute feeds per day||
4-6 x 15 minute feeds per day