The compact industrial dehumidifier DH 65 S dries up to 80 liters per day
Reliable dryer with high dehumidification capacity
This condenser dryer is an equally powerful and economic dehumidification solution for various dry keeping applications during industrial processes or product storage.
In addition to the hot gas automatic defrost system, the DH 65 S comes with an aluminium tube evaporator without fins which permits an effective dehumidification performance even at a low humidity level. Moreover, the modular refinement of the electrical system and the water-bearing components of this industrial dryer was realized according to European standard.
Hence, with the DH 65 S you have a particularly economic dehumidifier for reliable permanent drying applications. Owing to its sturdy swivel casters with RollStop catch, this drying unit can easily be transported from one application site to another.
For the dry keeping operation the humidity control can optionally be effected moisture-dependent via target value specification at the internal hygrostat or in moisture-independent continuous operation. And with the practical timer function of the DH 65 S you can also programme the period of dehumidifier application via time control if required.
Investment protection for your drying devices
Particularly during construction drying operations in summer or when drying water damages, it is very likely that climate conditions arise which may significantly shorten the lifetime of condenser dryers – regardless of the make. We as manufacturer care about the fact that for process-related reasons your condenser dryers often have to be replaced much too soon, hence we have prepared a valuable practical recommendation relating to the investment protection of your drying devices.
Tetrafluoropropene (R-1234yf) as climate-friendly refrigerant in dehumidifiers
Every year, several million tonnes of environmentally harmful CO2 emissions (greenhouse gases) are released into the air by conventional refrigerants. Therefore, the use of alternative refrigerants is one of our most important goals. By using tetrafluoropropene (R-1234yf) as a refrigerant, this dehumidifier makes a valuable contribution to climate protection.
The refrigerant tetrafluoropropene (R-1234yf) is a chemical compound from the hydrofluoroolefin group of substances. Unlike other refrigerants, climate-friendly tetrafluoropropene (R-1234yf) has neither ozone depletion potential (ODP=0) nor a significant greenhouse effect (GWP=4).
A permanent air dehumidification with the DH 65 S offers the following advantages:
• Prevention of damages caused by mould as well as corrosion
• Prevention of condensation formation
• Protection against damages on building structure, production facilities and inventory caused by moisture
• Increased reliability of electrical equipment
• Dehumidification for process optimization in the industry
• Protection and preservation of valuable goods
• Reduction of unpleasant odours
• Reduced heating costs due to optimized humidity
• Noiseless and effective dry keeping
DH 65 S - Special equipment features
The compact DH 65 S industrial dehumidifier dries up to 80 litres per day.
The central control panel of the DH 65 S permits a quick and convenient configuration of the dehumidifier.
The washable air filter reliably retains dust and dirt.
For automatic condensate discharge a customary 3/4" hose can be connected to the DH 65 S.
Application examples from practical experience:
• With the DH-S standard series, you can cost-effectively protect stored goods from moisture damage.
• With the DH-S standard series, you can cost-effectively protect production facilities from moisture damage.
• With the DH-S standard series, you can cost-effectively protect building structures from moisture damage.
• With the DH-S standard series, you can cost-effectively protect inventory from moisture damage.
A few practical benefits:
• Reliable dryer with high dehumidification capacity
• Particularly economical solution for typical dry keeping in production facilities and storerooms
• Aluminium tube evaporator for an effective dehumidification performance even at a low humidity level
• Timer function
• Optimum value-for-money ratio
|At 20 °C / 60 % RH [l/24h]||30|
|At 30 °C / 80 % RH [l/24h]||80|
|Air flow rate|
|Level Max. [m³/h]||1,100|
|Min. temperature [°C]||1|
|Max. temperature [°C]||35|
|Min. humidity [% RH]||35|
|Max. humidity [% RH]||99|
|Mains connection||220 - 240 V/50 Hz|
|Nominal current consumption [A]||7.6|
|Power input [kW]||1.48|
|Required current starting phase [A]|
|Recommended fusing [A]||16|
|Connection plug||CEE 7/7|
|Cable length [m]||5|
|Amount of refrigerant [g]||750|
|Pressure outlet side [MPa]||2.5|
|Pressure suction side [MPa]||0.6|
|Distance 3 m [dB(A)]||56|
|Length (packaging excluded) [mm]||580|
|Width (packaging excluded) [mm]||730|
|Height (packaging excluded) [mm]||580|
Equipment, Features and Functions
- Carry/transport handle(s)
- Non-stop dehumidification
- Electronic hygrostat
Automatic defrost system
- Hot gas