From rejuvenating houseplants to maximizing yields and potential in commercial hydroponics, FlashClean is one of the most powerful tools available to gardeners!
Eventually, every growing system will develop fertilizer residue as a natural part of the growing process. This accumulation results in the salt build-up that can block drippers, cause unsightly accumulations on the top of soil or substrate, and will eventually cause your plant's undue stress and even root damage. With the highly concentrated nutrients available today, and high EC levels running in many systems, the nutrient lockout can also be an invisible limit on your grow; FlashClean® solves all these problems and more:
• Dissolves accumulated fertilizer salts
• Corrects nutrient balance
• Treats nutrient lockout
• Nourishes microbial life and refreshes soil and coco coir
• Maximizes final stage growth (especially with FinalPart)
Specifically developed to dissolve mineral salts, FlashClean releases nutrient bonds between minerals and substrate and allows you to rinse excess residue. This release also helps plants make the most of the remaining fertilizers, especially in the crucial week just before harvest.
Unlike other “flushes” and finishing products on the market, FlashClean is not an acid, isn’t enzyme-based, and does not dump magnesium or other mineral additives into your system - this makes it uniquely flexible: with FlashClean you can give your system, and your plants, a clean slate at any time and at any stage of the growth process.
No matter what type of growing system you’re using - indoors or outdoors, soilless or hydroponic, pots or garden beds, FlashClean is easy to use: just mix with pH adjusted water and apply.
How to use:
In recirculating hydroponic systems:
• To reset and refresh before changing nutrients (inc. before FinalPart): Add 1.5 to 3 ml / L of FlashClean to your existing nutrient solution and circulate for 24 hours before draining and replacing with fresh nutrient solution. Use the lower dosage for young or fragile plants, and the higher dosage for established plants/close to harvest.
• After nutrient burn or lock-out: Drain old nutrient solution, add 1.5 to 3 ml / L of FlashClean to pH adjusted water (you don’t need to use a full tank, just enough to circulate freely and run the system). Circulate for 24 hours before draining and adding a new, fresh nutrient solution. Use the lower dosage for young or fragile plants, and the higher dosage for established plants.
• As a final rinse (after FinalPart): Drain old nutrient solution, add 1.5 to 3 ml / L of FlashClean to pH adjusted water (you don’t need to use a full tank, just enough to circulate freely and run the system). Circulate for the last two days before harvest to increase sugar levels in your crop instead of losing aroma and medicinal content with a long water flush.
In potting soil & soilless mixes inc. Coco Coir:
• To reset and refresh before changing nutrients (inc. before FinalPart), and after a nutrient burn or lock-out: Every fifteen days (or when needed after the lockout, etc): fill a watering can with fresh pH adjusted water and add 1.5 to 3 ml / L of FlashClean. Drench until there is runoff from the bottom of the pot. Resume your regular fertilizer schedule with the next watering. Use the lower dosage for young or fragile plants, and the higher dosage for established plants.
• As a final rinse / after FinalPart: Use 3 ml / L of FlashClean instead of nutrients during the last two days before harvest to increase the sugars level in your crop instead of losing aroma and medicinal content with a long water flush.
• NB: FlashClean can be used at any stage of growth or flowering but do not use FlashClean more than once every two weeks.
Use FlashClean with:
All nutrients and substrates, but above all: FinalPart:
• FlashClean helps FinalPart work to its full potential. By rinsing residues of nitrogen and other salts out of your substrate, FinalPart can get to work more effectively mobilizing nitrates and improving taste in your final crop.
• When you’re done, instead of a 10-day flush with water after FinalPart, try 2 with FlashClean - growers around the world have because, in commercial production, 8 days per harvest is a big bonus!