BiOSMOKE™ (aka Wood Vinegar) is a light brown natural smoke condensate / liquid that contains over 200 compounds that can boost the growth and productivity of crops by enhancing the absorption of nutrients, improving the soil health, and increasing the resistance to pests and diseases.
Our Biosmoke has a pH around 5 and contains more than 200 organic compounds, which include:
• Acetic acid
These various elements work synergistically for a greater outcome. The composition and properties of BiOSMOKE™ depends on feed source materials as well as the method (time/temperature) of pyrolysis.
With a long history of successful use throughout Asia for the replacement of expensive fossil derived agriculture chemicals. There is evidence of the successful use dating back to thousands of years in the Amazon and even in the 1900s when substantial factories commercially produced smoke condensates with creosote as a source of acetic acid.
Benefits of PURE BiOSMOKE for Organic Agriculture
PURE BiOSMOKE reduces the cluster value of water by 1/3. This activated water is easily absorbed by plants and animals due to its smaller mass. Each of these masses holds one or more mineral elements. These elements are easily absorbed by plants and will greatly reduce the use of agrochemicals. However, it should not be combined with alkaline chemicals.
Benefits of PURE BiOSMOKE as Fertiliser
• Stimulates plant and vegetable growth
• Strengthens roots and leaves
• Improved absorption within the roots
• Increased quantity of microbes
• Increased soil microbial weight
• Improves flavour, colour, firmness, and preservation of fruit
• Crop resistance to adverse conditions
• Thicker and stronger stems
• Higher growth rates
• More resistant to disease
• Stimulates development of crops
Benefits of PURE BiOSMOKE as pest deterrent
• Repels pests and insects
• Prevents plant infection from fungal, bacterial diseases and viruses
• Reduces odour
• Preservative for corn
• Enriches soil fertility
• Facilitates composting
• Accelerates seed germination
PURE BiOSMOKE™ Uses
PURE BiOSMOKE™ is a multipurpose product and replacement of synthetic materials but agriculture is the main commercial application:
• 100% organic fertiliser and pest deterrent
• Growth enhancement
• Insect repellent
• Disease resistance
• Soil enrichment
• Accelerates seed germination – more seeds sprout when soaked in PURE BiOSMOKE™ first
• Safe for humans and animals!
Why Use PURE BiOSMOKE?
• Sustainable supply source
• High potential to reduce dependency on limited, expensive agrochemicals
• Increase seed germination
• Replacement for chemical fertilisers and pesticides
Uses and Application of PURE BiOSMOKE™ as Fertiliser
• Improve absorption through the roots
• Stimulates plants and vegetable growth
• Strengthens roots and leaves
• Increases the quantity of useful microbes
• Increased soil microbial weight
• Used as penetrant for better uptake: 1:500 of dilution water
• Increase crop resistance to adverse condition
• Improved tree health, darker green leaves for better photosynthesis, thicker and stronger stems, higher growth rates, naturally more resistant to disease.
• Improves fruit quality and increases sugar content in fruit, and stimulate development of crops
• Improve flavour, colour, firmness and preservation of fruit
• Works as flavour enhancer for agricultural end products: Mix solution rates of 1:500 to 1:1000. Pure BiOSMOKE™ prevents excessive nitrogen levels, improves plant metabolism and contributes to higher fruit sugar levels.
• Strengthen the photosynthesis
• Increase the content of chlorophyll of the plants
• Reduced fertiliser or other agrochemical volume used with better yields in viticulture and grain crops
• Foliar spray: Dilute one-part PURE BiOSMOKE™ with 200 parts water and spray it to leaves once a month. Dilution ratio can be changed to 300 parts water for the succeeding applications. Allows better uptake and a reduction of up to 50% use of fertilisers, herbicides and pesticides
Uses and Application of PURE BiOSMOKE as Pest deterrent
• Repel pests, prevent plant infection from fungal, bacterial and virus-like disease
• Inhibits virus and soil disease when mixed in high concentration
• Repels insects on plants (or deodorizer): Dilute one-part Pure BiOSMOKE™ with 20 parts water and spray it the plant or to the substrate in case of odour removal
• Prevents diseases caused by bacteria
• Reduce odour: A wood vinegar solution of 1:50 will diminish the production of odour-causing ammonia in animal pens.
• Repel house flies. Dilute at a rate of 1:100 and apply to affected areas.
• Repel nematodes: 1:500 (apply to the base of plants)
• Corn preservative
• Control of fungal diseases: 1:200 (spray onto leaves)
• Control of root rot: 1:200 (apply to the base of plants)
• Reduce incidence of chilli pepper flowers aborting: 1:300 (spray onto leaves)
Uses and Application of PURE BiOSMOKE™ to Enrich Soil
• Enriches soil fertility: Dilute wood vinegar with water (1:200 ratio-1-part wood vinegar and 200-part water) and sprinkle it to the soil before planting. Application is one-litre solution for every square metre of planting area.
• Enrich garden soil: Use a strong solution of 1:30 to apply to the garden soil surface at a rate of 6 litres of solution per 1 m2 to enrich the soil prior to planting crops. To control soil-based plant pathogens, use an even stronger rate of 1:5 to 1:10.
Other Uses and Applications of PURE BiOSMOKE™
• Facilitates composting: There is a growing number of farmers and commercial soil compost producers looking at ways to improve their composting processes while reducing costs and improving the end product. Dilute one-part wood vinegar with 50 parts water and sprinkle composting materials daily. This will help increase the biological activity of various beneficial microbes and can decrease composting times.
• Seed Germination: Nourishes seeds for germination (Improve seed germination strike rate): Dilute one-part wood vinegar with 200 parts water then soak the seeds for 24 hours. More seeds sprout when soaked in PURE BiOSMOKE™ first
Uses and Applications of PURE BiOSMOKE™ for Animal Husbandry
• Chicken, Turkey, Ostrich, Quail
• Studies showed that when PURE BiOSMOKE™ was used as feed supplements in poultry, salmonella bacteria, which are responsible for gastrointestinal diseases of chickens, were eliminated.
(a) In chicken egg production, farmers claimed that their hens improved
(b) Their egg-laying performance improved
(c) Had better rearing characteristics
(d) Improved their hatching efficiency
(e) It also improved the quality of eggs such as
• Better taste
• Reduced cholesterol content
• Had harder egg shells
Mixed with water at rates of between 1:500 and 1:600 (1 litre of wood vinegar with 500 litres of water). PURE BiOSMOKE™ reduces the cluster of water to 1/3 and can adjust bacterial levels in the digestive tract which improve the absorption of nutrients from feed and mineral elements of water .
Pure BiOSMOKE™ as a supplement for livestock feed. Mixed with livestock feed and water at rates of between 1:200 and 1:300. PURE BiOSMOKE™ can adjust bacterial levels in the animal digestive tract which improve the absorption of nutrients from feed.
The result is non-stimulating Deodorization that is non-toxic and leaves no residue, creating a good-bacteria forming environment that is healthy and fresh for your livestock.
(a) Improve feed efficiency
(b) Increase milk production substantially (c) Improve fertility rate
(d) Improved meat quality
PURE BiOSMOKE™ is suitable for poultry, and other livestock like sheep, cattle, etc. PURE BiOSMOKE™ is an all- natural livestock deodorant derived from plant extracts. The skin friendly plant chemicals bind themselves to odour causing agents on the animal’s body and wastes, effectively breaking down, absorbing and transforming them into a natural acidic state and destroying and suppressing bacteria, viruses and other odour causing pathogens. It effectively controls the production of odour causing bacteria on the animal and the farm resulting in healthier livestock and increasing yield.
Studies on swine production showed that sows improved their performance. They became healthier, their fertility rate improved, and piglet size became uniform. It has been suggested that PURE BiOSMOKE™ can improve the performance of weanling pigs by improving the nutrient digestibility and reducing harmful intestinal coliforms. Moreover, the performance of pigs fed with Pure BiOSMOKE™ was found to be better than those fed with organic acid. The fatteners also improved their feeding efficiency and meat quality. The foul odour from the manure of the pigs was also reduced. Furthermore, reports from farmers indicated that their sows increased their milk production and diarrhoea among piglets were prevented or cured.