The BECC-B2 CO2 and environment controller is designed to control the temperature, humidity and CO2 levels inside a grow area such as grow room or a grow tent.
The Pro-Leaf Multi-Function Environmental Controller, BECC-B2, offers full control of the indoor garden environmental, with four 240-volt receptacles for cooling, humidity, Co2 and heating devices. This advanced unit precisely monitors and manages co2 in a range of 400-2000 parts per million with an adjustable deadband. Featuring fuzzy-logic technology to provide even greater control in compressed co2 setups. The BECC-B2 regulates temperature in a control range of 5-50 degrees centigrade, and relative humidity in a range of 5-95 per cent, both with adjustable deadbands. Photocell control allows for separate day and night settings of temperature and humidity. The BECC-B2 includes a remote sensor on a 4.5m cable with integrated photocell.
- Easy-to-use analog interface
- Set points for temperature, humidity and CO2 programmed using dedicated knobs
- Measures CO2 from 400 to 2000 PPM
- Regulates temperature from 5 to 50 degrees C.
- Sensors and controls humidity from 5 to 95%.
- Separate day and night settings.
- Readings are displayed on easy-to-read digital displays.
- Sealed from dust and moisture
- 240V AU Plug.
Sensors measure the temperature, humidity, light and CO2 levels in your room , and attach to the controller with a 4.5 metre cord.