- Calcium is the workhorse of the plant. It shuttles other nutrients around the plant, Its availability to the plant is of incredible importance.
- Sulfur is required in the production of both terpenes and resin. Having an abundance of Sulfur will allow the for maximum terpene and resin production.
- Improves soil tilth.
- Improves water infiltration.
- Helps prevent and correct soil sodicity ( >15% Na in cation exchange complex ).
- Reduces surface crusting.
- Increases yield and flavour.
- Facilitates intensive transportation of macro-molecules around the plant during bloom.
We recommend at least 2 cups of Gypsum per 25L of Medium.
1 Cup per plant can be used mid cycle to treat calcium issues.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.