• Handheld debudding tool
• Multi-sized debudding slots
• Save time and money
• Zero maintenance / easy to clean
- Use on fresh green buds or wait until the drying room is 57-63% humidity. This is the perfect time to remove the buds from the stems.
- Cut stems into the right length.
- While holding bottom of stem, place top of stems inside bucket and find appropriately sized notch.
- With a firm grip, quickly pull stems upwards in one smooth motion. The buds fall gently into the bucket. Empty bucket as needed.