- Slow release nitrogen for longer season crops.
- Improves organic fertilizer effectiveness as well as N and P availability due to a low C/N ratio.
- Increases plant biomass resulting in heavier and healthier fruits.
- Rich in beneficial biology at 200x that of compost. Nitrogen fixing bacteria, protozoa and fungi in all beneficial, functional groups at 240,000,000 CFU/g.
- Promotes soil microorganisms.
|Total Calcium (%)||10.5|
|Total Magnesium (%)||1|
Total Nitrogen (%)
Nitrate Nitrogen (mg/kg N)
Ammonium Nitrogen (mg/kg N)
|Total Phosphorus (%)||1.39|
|Total Potassium (%)||1.75|
Top dress: Sprinkle a handful around the rootzone. Water in to activate.
Fertigation/root drench: Add 2 Tbsp 9L water.
Potting soil: Apply and mix at 1.5% to 2% or 15-20mL per litre of potting media.
Hydroponics: Top dress directly to any grow media (rockwool, coco, hydroton)
- Add 1/2 cup per 100L of water (strain for drip systems)
- For best results, brew insect frass tea for 24 hours before use
- Add directly to the reservoir for flood to drain systems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.