- Turn on the switch and then place the electrode into the testing solution (Remarks: the height of the testing solution is less than 2 cm).
- Use the meter to stir the testing solution for a while and then press the HOLD button and take it out of the solution to read after numerically stable for 2-6 seconds.
- After reading, turn off the meter, and then wipe and clean the electrode with pure water before sleeving it.
- Factory Calibrated. If there's a measuring error, just stir in Alcohol for 3 seconds to clean The Sensor.
- 5 minute auto shut off feature, extends battery life.
- Measurement Range:Conductivity;0—9990us/cm TDS: 0—5000ppm
- Degrees Celsius:0.1—80.0℃F:32.0—176.0℉
- Accuracy: Plus/Minus 2%
- N.W: 55g
- 3 functions in 1, that is, TDS value( unit:ppm),Temperature, Conductivity
- The Temperature Shift function; continuously touch the SHIFT button twice, degrees Celsius and degrees Fahrenheit conversed, the factory defaults degrees Celsius.
- Lock function; easy to read and record, the instrument will lock the reading. 5-minute auto shut off in order that the battery won’t run off.
- Applied Temperature:0℃-50℃ and the meter can be stored at below 30℃
- LCD(liquid crystal display) window: Waterproof, easy to check the value and has the endurable performance.
- Long battery lifetime: two batteries (1.5 V ), lifetime up to 3 years or more.
- Convenient for people to use the meter sleeve as a container to test the water/solution.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- The instrument with automatic temperature compensation function under measurement mode.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.