THIS ITEM CANNOT BE POSTED AS IT IS CLASSIFIED AS "DANGEROUS GOODS".
PICK-UP IN STORE ONLY.
Protect yourself, your growing environment and your home with a Flame Defender fire extinguisher.
The Flame Defender is an automatic self-contained fire extinguisher that is set off automatically if the temperature probe on the unit reaches 68°C. Perfect for use in a grow tent or grow room.
Benefits of the Flame Defender Fire Extinguisher
• Self contained unit means that no plumbing or wiring is required.
• Simply install by attaching vertically to the wall or ceiling.
• Automatic - Extinguishing agent is automatically dispensed if the temperature probe on the unit reaches 68 degrees C
• Multi-purpose dry chemical extinguisher, rated for fire types A,B & C (suitable for electrical fires)
• Discharges a hemispherical spray pattern in area under sprinkler
ABC – This is the multipurpose dry chemical extinguisher. The ABC type is filled with mono ammonium phosphate, a yellow powder that leaves a sticky residue that may be damaging to electrical appliances such as a computer. Dry chemical extinguishers have an advantage over CO2 extinguishers since they leave a non-flammable substance on the extinguished material, reducing the likelihood of re-ignition.
Class A extinguishers are for ordinary combustible materials such as paper, wood, cardboard, and most plastics. The numerical rating on these types of extinguishers indicates the amount of water it holds and the amount of fire it can extinguish.
Class B fires involve flammable or combustible liquids such as gasoline, kerosene, grease and oil. The numerical rating for class B extinguishers indicates the approximate number of square feet of fire it can extinguish.
Class C fires involve electrical equipment, such as appliances, wiring, circuit breakers and outlets. Never use water to extinguish class C fires – the risk of electrical shock is far too great! Class C extinguishers do not have a numerical rating. The C classification means the extinguishing agent is non-conductive.
Coverage area diameter - 1.8 metres