CenturionPro HP1 Bucker
HP refers to “High Performance” and represents our workhorse line of buckers, which include single and triple-workstation options. The high production value of these machines results in the industry’s highest buck rate per hour. The HP line utilizes two rollers that pull the stem into the machine, therefore popping the flowers off. This allows you to continuously feed the bucker for more efficient de-stemming.
The HP1 has a single workstation that is suitable for tabletop use or can be combined with an optional Bucker Stand upgrade. With various holes, the HP1 accepts wet or dry stems up to 3/4” and can buck 175 pounds (or more) per hour, replacing 5-7 humans. Made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum, it is robust as well as easy to clean.
Upgrade your HP1 bucker to include a Bucker Stand. Make the most of your processing time with added ease of de-stemming and improve portability as our Bucker Stands operate on a 4-wheel system. The Bucker Stand comes standard with industrial casters. You can also upgrade your stand to include Off-Road Field Wheels.
CenturionPro HP1 Bucker Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 240V, 50Hz, Single Phase
- Current Draw: < 2.5A Operating
- Dimensions: 61cm L x 46cm W x 56cm H
- Weight: 100lbs (45Kg) 200lbs with stand (90Kg)
- Drive Motor: 0.75 hp, IP54 | 1690 RPM
- Circuit Breaker Required: 15A/220V
- Human Worker Replacement: 5-7 people
- Feed Throughput: Wet: 80+ Kg/hr | Dry: 16+ Kg/hr
- Feed Entry Sizes: 5-Hole (4.8mm, 6.4mm, 9.5mm, 12.7mm, 19mm)
- Feed Type: Wet/Dry
- Roller Sets: Neoprene Rubber
- Variable Speed: Yes
- Motor Pulse: Yes
- Reverse Operation: Yes
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Pull Speed: 10-30 in/s
- Pull Strength: > 400 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.