CenturionPro GC3 Bucker with Stand
The CenturionPro GC Bucker is an operator-run de-stemming machine that requires the operator to apply gentle pressure to feed the stem in the machine. GC refers to “Gentle Cut” as we appreciate and understand how delicate your flowers are. Similar to scissors, this Bucker cuts the flowers off the stem, as opposed to pulling and popping them. This cutting action prevents the large crown buds from breaking apart into smaller pieces, thereby keeping the complete structure of the buds fully intact preserving the look of your flower.
Whether you buck wet or dry, the GC3 bucker accepts stems up to 3/8" in diameter and will successfully de-stem flower at a rate of 120 pounds (or more) per hour of fully hydrated flowers. This system also provides unparalleled processing capacity and produces over 10,000 cuts per minute with three 0.25hp motors.
The GC3 comes mounted on a Bucker Stand with our standard industrial casters. You have the option to upgrade your stand to include Off-Road Field Wheels instead.
CenturionPro GC3 Bucker Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 240V, 50Hz, Single Phase
- Current Draw: < 23A Operating
- Dimensions: 216cm L x 82cm W x 130cm H
- Weight: 520lbs / 236kg
- Motor: 0.25 (x3) hp | 1750 RPM (x3)
- Circuit Breaker Required: 20A/220V
- Human Worker Replacement: 6-9 people
- Workers Needed: up to 3
- Feed Throughput: Wet: 54+ Kg/hr | Dry: 11+ Kg/hr
- Feed Entry Sizes: 3-Hole (4.7mm, 6.3mm, 9.5mm)
- Feed Type: Wet/Dry
- Primary Materials: 304 Stainless Steel / Aluminum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.