Why measure temperature?
Unlock your plant health fundamentals
Temperature is a key plant health fundamental, as it plays a pivotal role in your plants’ growth rate as well as their structure. Temperature also affects important plant processes, such as flowering and pollination.
That’s why you need to regularly measure the temperature within your plants’ growing environment. If it’s too warm, this could lead to oxygen deficiency and root infection. If it’s too cold, this could shock the roots, which may hinder plant growth.
Get the fundamentals of growing right by regularly measuring temperature to ensure that this is always within the correct range.
A replacement probe for your Bluelab controller
Accurate temperature measurements
The Bluelab Temperature Probe has been specially designed for use with the Bluelab pH Controller, Bluelab pH Controller Connect and Bluelab Pro Controller Connect. This reliable probe accurately measures the temperature of your nutrient solution.
Bluelab conductivity and pH measurements also use the temperature probe to automatically compensate readings for temperature, ensuring accurate measurements at all times.
- For use with Bluelab pH Controller and Bluelab Pro Controller
- Measure temperature of solutions to ±0.1°C/°F in reservoirs
- Fully waterproof and can be submerged in reservoirs
- Robust stainless-steel construction
- Effective in nutrient solution
- Fast sensor response for quick and accurate measurements
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Low maintenance – no calibration needed
- 2-metre/6.56-foot standard cable for measuring in hard-to-reach places