• Assist in Root Recovery from over-watering
• Protect against Damping Off and Root Rot Diseases caused by Pythium and Phytophthora fungi
• Contains built in Fungicide for Total Crop Protection during all stages of plants life cycle
• Creates increased Lateral Feeder Roots
• Faster transplants and cuttings establishments
• Humic and Fulvic Acid for nutrient and trace element uptake
Propagation : Soak medium at a rate of 1ml per 4L before placing in cuttings, continue to soak medium as needed at the same rate during the propagation stage or otherwise us Professor’s Starter Soak.
Vegetative : Add 2.5ml per 10L to nutrient solution throughout the entire vegetative stage.
Flowering : Add 2.5ml per 10L to nutrient solution for the first 4 weeks of flowering, then reduce strength to 2ml per 10L to protect existing roots from root disease.
Transplant/Stressed : Go Roots should be used in the transplanting stage and on stressed plants as a medium drench at a rate of 4ml per 1L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.