HM Digital introduces its new AquaPro series, a line of handheld TDS/EC meters with a sleek design that's perfect for today's modern kitchen. The AquaPro digital water testers are the next generation for today's tech-savvy and health-conscience consumer.
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC) and temperature.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water-resistant housing
- Measurement Range: 0-9999 µS
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated:
- If there's a measuring error, just stir in alcohol for 3 seconds to clean the sensor.
- Includes a cap and batteries.
- Includes a storage case.
- Magnetic body
- EC Range: 0-9999 µS (µS/cm)
- Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
- Resolution: 1 µS; Temp. resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Housing: Water-resistant
- Power source: 1 x 3V button cell (included) (model CR2032)
- Dimensions: 15 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm (5.9 x 1.1 x .5 inches)
- Weight: 42.5 g (1.5 oz)
- To convert µS (micro-Siemens) to mS (milli-Siemens): divide by 1000.
- 1000 µS = 1 mS
- EC = Electrical Conductivity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.