The ANOVApot® has been developed to minimise root escape from plants in pots (containers). Research has shown that the ANOVApot® significantly reduces root escape in a variety of commercially grown plants.
Specifications for the 140mm ANOVApot® are:
- A 137mm top diameter (bottom diameter 116mm), 140mm tall black pot
- A single 27cm circular hole, centrally positioned in the base. The hole is covered at its base with a grid of 16 x 3.5 mm square openings and has 16 sub-square openings (a total opening area of 3 sq cm)
- The internal hole is surrounded by an 7 mm tall collar, 1 mm thick
- Completely flat smooth base free of projections
- Spacers on the base prevents pots sticking together
- Vertical root trainers
- Circular raised grip ridges at top
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.