- TALLEST- Patent Pending adjustable extension poles allow you to increase the height of your grow tent from 7' to 8' or even 10' tall.
- THICKEST - With a huge thread density of 1680D (compared to 200D - 600D) Gorilla Grow Tents are up to 3 - 9 x denser than any grow tent ever made.
- STRONGEST – Features a solid metal interlocking frame that is up to 2 – 5x stronger than any competitor’s grow tent frame. Gorilla Grow Tent frames are so strong they can hold up to 300 lbs.
- SAFEST – Patent Pending infrared blocking roof keeps surface temperatures cool. Dense threading and tight seals help contain noise and odor, as well as form a sturdy flood pool that truly holds water.
- BEST QUALITY – No plastic anywhere. Biggest zippers on the market. Diamond reflection technology. Double cinching ducting ports. Tool pouch. Bug resistant pre-filters. Sturdy flood pool. Attention to detail EVERYWHERE
HEIGHT: Gorilla Grow Tents feature a patent pending adjustable height extension kit that gives you the ability to increase your growing height from 7” to 8” or even 9” tall. Your plants can grow up to 50% larger. Never again will you have to worry about your plants outgrowing your lights and room. Now you can experience crouch free maneuvering without banging your head on low hanging lights. Other tents are limited by a standard 6" height. Plants often outgrow their space, yields are smaller as a result, and your back and head pay the price as you hunch over in your grow room banging your head against hoods.
THICKNESS: Gorilla Grow Tents are made with 1680D threaded, reflective fabric, which is up to 3 – 9x denser than any other grow tent. This means that they are more light proof, more durable, quieter, stronger, safer, and easily create an indefectable growing environment. In addition, the unique “diamond” reflective walls provide greater reflectivity and even lumen redistribution, thus preventing hotspots.
Other Grow Tents range from only 190D – 600D in thinness. This means that they will rip easily, leak light more readily, permeate unwanted odors, and offer problematic growing environments. Their inadequate thread density presents an unnecessary risk of dangerous hazards such as flooding, and their old fashioned swirl reflection design creates hot spots and does not effectively utilize rogue lumens.