Grofan has a complete range of energy efficient mixed flow in-line fans that are now quieter than any other product on the market. In-line mixed flow fans offer two and a half times the pressure of conventional axial fans, are dimensionally more compact making them ideal for many ducted applications.
The impeller blade design with guide vanes provides optimum pressure characteristics and simple connectivity and quieter more efficient running provides the complete solution. The Grofan mixed flow in-line fan can operate in both horizontal and vertical positions and can be mounted to meet its optimum performance. It has a Hi-Lo in built fan speed control switch to suit your application.
• Compatible with 4" to 8" round air ducts
• For ventilation systems requiring high pressure, powerful air flow and low noise level
• Casing is made either of durable ABS plastic or polypropylene with low flammability, UV- and corrosion-resistant properties
• Special casing design enables easy dismantling of impeller and motor block without air ducts detaching to facilitate fan servicing
• Double-speed single-phase ball-bearing motor with thermal overload protection is controlled with integrated
• 3-position (low speed/OFF/high speed) speed switch
• Wall or ceiling mounting with a mounting plate
• Ideal solution for mounting into limited spaces due to compact design
• Supplied with factory prewired power cord, ready to plug in
GroFan Mixed Flow Inline Fan 150mm
Low Speed - 410m3/hr
High Speed - 530m3hr
The Grofan™ should be of the mixed flow design specifically for use with rigid and flexible ducting with energy efficiency and low sound levels in mind. The fan shall be fitted within the ducted system and isolated from the building structure by means of Anti- Vibration mountings.