The Cultiv8 high output compact fluorescent lamp (CFL) is great for use in small environments and propagation situations.
- No ballast required
- Uses less power than similar models on the market, but still manages to outshine them
- Special coil design to concentrate light output
- Very high lumen per watt ratio
- Reaches optimum light output in less than three minutes
- Wattage and lumen output remains constant during operation
- 75 watt
Max Lite Reflector
- small enclosed hammer-tone Max-Lite reflector
very light weight and ideal for use in small environments and larger propagation situations
comes fully wired with lead and lamp holder. (flat earth pin so you can plug directly into wall socket)
extremely bright, designed to direct MAX LIGHT downwards
designed for use with all High Output Compact Fluoros
340 x 290mm
The screw in lamp base (E40) is the same as used for many HID lamps. This makes finding a suitable reflector and lead easier. But remember - this lamp doesn't need a ballast and is plugged directly into a 240 volt wall socket, so the lead needs to have a flat earth pin.