CenturionPro HP1 Bucker
HP refers to “High Performance” and represents our workhorse line of buckers, which include single and triple-workstation options. The high production value of these machines results in the industry’s highest buck rate per hour. The HP line utilizes two rollers that pull the stem into the machine, therefore popping the flowers off. This allows you to continuously feed the bucker for more efficient de-stemming.
The first triple-headed bucker, the HP3 accepts wet or dry stems up to 3/4” and can buck 500+ pounds per hour of fully hydrated flower. With a variable speed controller this de-stemmer provides unsurpassed power, adjustability, control and is easy to set up. Made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum it is robust as well as easy to maintain.
The HP3 comes mounted on a Bucker Stand with our standard industrial casters. You have the option to upgrade your stand to include Off-Road Field Wheels instead.
CenturionPro HP3 Bucker Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 240V, 50Hz, Single Phase
- Current Draw: < 7.5A Operating
- Dimensions: 216cm L x 82cm W x 130cm H
- Weight: 500lbs (227Kg)
- Drive Motor: 0.75 hp, IP54 | 1690 RPM
- Circuit Breaker Required: 15A/220V
- Human Worker Replacement: 15-21 people
- Feed Throughput: Wet: 227+ Kg/hr | Dry: 45+ Kg/hr
- Feed Entry Sizes: 5-Hole (4.8mm, 6.4mm, 9.5mm, 12.7mm, 19mm)
- Feed Type: Wet/Dry
- Roller Sets: Neoprene Rubber
- Variable Speed: Yes
- Motor Pulse: Yes
- Reverse Operation: Yes
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Pull Speed: 10-30 in/s
- Pull Strength: > 400 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.