The Original Can-Filters are designed for the control of VOCs (paint fumes, hydrocarbons, ect...), odors, and other gaseous contaminants. Built with the same proven packed bed design and pelletized virgin activated carbon we've used for 30 years, this line of time tested activated carbon air filters sets the standard for long life, consistent performance, and low presure drop. Rated at a conservative 0.1 sec contact time, the Original Can-Filters provide excellent value and confidence.
- Made in North America
- You pick the flange that’s right for you
- Low pressure drop even on smaller sizes
- Pelletized carbon delivers the cleanest filter available
- 2” Carbon bed
- Flange comes seperate to fit a wide range of fans and applications
Can 33 Filter:
- Max Exhaust CFM: 200 cfm / 350 m³h @ 0.1 sec contact time
- Max Recirculating (Scrubbing) CFM: 400cfm / 700 m³h
- Recommended Min Airflow: 100 cfm / 175 m³h
- Prefilter: Yes
- Flange: 150mm - 200mm
Dimensions: (with pre-filter)
- Outside Diameter: 30.5 cm/ 12"
- Height: 33 cm / 13"
- Total Weight: 11.5 kg / 25.3 lbs.
- Carbon Weight: 7.5 kg / 16.5 lbs.
- Carbon Bed Depth: 5 cm / 2"
- Max Operating Temp: 80˚C
- Pressure drop at max CFM: 180pa / .75"wg