GARDMAN Soil Moisture Meter
Are you not quite sure whether your plant needs a drink? Sometimes it can be hard to tell - but you need to know, because too much or too little water can be very detrimental to your plants.
The Gardman Soil Moisture Meter provides a guide for optimal watering of plants and lawns either indoors or outdoors. The Soil Moisture Meter includes full instructions and an optimum soil moisture guide.
- Great value
- Easy to use
- Full instructions included
How to use:
1. Insert the probe into the soil with a twisting motion.
2. Leave for one minute then read dial.
3. Remove, clean and prepare probe with a cloth or tissue.
RED ZONE - Dry. Suits Cacti and Sansevieria
GREEN ZONE - Damp. Suits most plants.
BLUE ZONE - Wet. Suits aquatic plants.
- Do not leave the probe in soil for prolonged periods. Always clean the probe with cloth after use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.