Hydroponic growers and soil lovers alike are totally smitten with the HomeLab 120 – not least because it perfectly accommodates a 3’ x 3’ growing table (i.e. flood and drain, NFT multi-duct, or dripper system) with a little extra space around the side for overhanging plants.
Assembled size: 120 x 120 x 200 cm
Grow space: 1.44 m2
Tube A: + 100 mm (4"), 2 times
Tube B: + 200 mm (8"), 5 times
Maximum capacity: 50 kg
• Material interior: premium-grade silver reflective film
• Material exterior: waterproof black canvas with increased fabric density
• Double-Layered Air Ducts: Get air in and out of your HomeLab without light leaking out thanks to the extra layer added to all air duct ports.
• The waterproof coating and light barrier on the zipper contains both light and spillages.
• The zipper-pullers are metal
• Recommended lighting: 400 – 600 watt
• Exhaust: 5 x 8″ / 200mm (2 ports for air-cooling of reflector plus 3 additional ports. All ports are double-layered and fully adjustable to fit smaller diameter ducting and equipment)
• Cord access: 2 x 4″ / 100 mm
• 2 x Super clear viewing windows
• 3 x Passive air intakes with integrated 700-micron bug screens and removable cover